Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whooah, we're halfway there!

La-la-la-la! We'll make it, I swear! Whooah! (my favorite Bon Jovi song. Whoooa!)



Three birdies have been "backgrounded" and three more to go. And then I have to put them together, but anyway. First thing's first!

Note to self: One standard skein (6 oz) of Simply Soft does the background for about 2.5 birds. So, I'd need a bit less than three to do the background on six birds. Plus the middle connecting bit. I bought four, so we'll see how far that goes.

With the advent of Spring-like weather, I imagine that progress on the afghan will go slower. I've the usual outdoor chores that come from having a lot of land and two horses at home, but now we've got Super Garden (it's going to be THREE times as big as last years! Whoooa!) And hubby has declared that two horses do not make sufficient manure. So, can I get another one? Pretty please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment